These Terms and Conditions determine the terms and conditions of use of the DiBuCard Portal. DiBuCard is managed and operated by Las Vegas Bouquet, LLC or LVB LLC
1. The DiBuCard,com authorizes the user of the this website to use the database to a limited extent as a result of these rules.
2. The DiBuCard collection database contains information about individuals, businesses, and other entities that identify them.
3. Digits (Virtual Interactive Profile, VIP) and other forms of publication on DiBuCard collections are subject to the price list of packages placed on the site or individual arrangements. These are the final, recurring monthly payments, annually or in a non-recoverable period of time.
4. If you do not pay the fee on the original renewal date, you have up to 30 days to update your payment information and pay for the service. If after 30 days from the original renewal date, the service will not be paid and the user’s publications will be automatically canceled.
5.The cancellation of the canceled account may occur after the request of the user to the address of email@example.com and any possible positive consideration. If the decision is positive, the user’s account will be renewed after the user has paid a fee of $ 150.00 USD. Your renewal request may take up to 30 days after your cancellation. DiBuCard site management decisions are final.
6. The DiBuCard.com site is not responsible for the content, images or videos posted by users.
7.The Company or any individual who registers on the portal shall bear all responsibility for the content posted on the ministron (business card) and all presentations, in particular for the truthfulness of the data, the reliability of the content, compliance with applicable law, customs and moral norms and these regulations.
8. Placing a Virtual Interactive Profile or other publication on the DiBuCard.com website is equivalent to the statement that the person posting and paying the service has full legal and moral rights to such publication.
9.Publishing all information the person paying the service bears full legal responsibility for its contents in the light of the law of the country or region in which it resides, the country or region in which the company is located or is registered and the international law in force.
10. A company or person paying a service also bears legal consequences for the use of names, words, and proprietary marks.
11. All information posted on the DiBuCard.com website should be accurate, complete, accurate and not misleading. In the event of any violation of any of the above rules, the management of the site is authorized to remove the published information, the presentation or the entire ministry and at any time, the user is not entitled to reimbursement of expenses or separate compensation.
12. The entry to the DiBuCard.com database is made by filling in the registration form. Completion of this agreement is subject to the automatic acceptance of the publication fee (business card), up to the cancellation of the service by the user or the administration, and acceptance of these regulations. These fees are final and are not refundable under any circumstances.
13. By accepting this Terms and Conditions, you agree to receive information about electronic services provided by DiBuCard.com and its partners.
14.Service is available 24 hours a day, all days of the year. However, DiBuCard.com reserves the right to make emergency breaks or service maintenance. DiBuCard.com and its partners are not responsible for any losses caused by such interruptions.
15.Data obtained through the DiBuCard.com web site may be used only for the purpose of the individual user or company, meaning that the above data can not be used for commercial purposes (any kind) nor for public information , unless a separate agreement is made with DiBuCard.com or the order is confirmed by an invoice.
16.Including is not allowed:
17a) use of non-exclusive information obtained from the database to carry out the mail, irrespective of its nature and content,
18b) paid or unpaid disclosure of non-proprietary information obtained from the database to third parties, and publicly available or disseminated information.
19.c) Access to the database by means of software other than a regular web browser constitutes a breach of these Terms and Conditions and is a condition for the violation of the provisions of the Act.
20. In the event of a breach by you of the terms of this policy, or a reasonable suspicion by the DiBuCard.com management that a user is violating or planning to violate these terms, in particular by using the information or parts thereof, for any commercial or public activity, the Company reserves the right to block user access to the site. In addition, it may in that case enforce its own claims for damages related to the infringement of intellectual property rights and the rights of third parties.
21. The DiBuCard Board is committed to providing the highest quality service to our users. However, the Company shall not be liable for any loss or lost user benefit related to the use of the service, due to misinformation contained in the database or improper functioning of the Internet.
22. The DiBuCard Board reserves the right to suspend / block / remove a User / VIP / Announcement which violates any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, and in particular:
23. If a new user has not published within 30 calendar days after his or her initial registration.
24. All kind of spam.
25. Advertising competitive services.
26. Use of words commonly regarded as vulgar.
27. Information that contains material that is harmful or damaging to other DiBuCard.com users or employees of the company or its partners.
28. Information or publications containing pornographic material in any written or graphic form (photographs, drawings, sketches, etc.).
29. Information and publications whose content is vulgar,
30. Information and publications containing content and photographs that violate the law in force in USA, the European Union and all other countries and international law.
31. Offensive, defamatory.
32. Information calls for violence or hatred on the basis of nationality, racial or religious reasons, etc.
33. Information advertising services or non-proprietary goods of any kind.
34. Information or publications not in accordance with commonly accepted rules of the Nets.
35. Information or publications contrary to USA law and international law.
36. Information or publications found to be contrary to rules and may act on the collection of DiBuCard. or its users as well as on the Company or its partners.
37. DiBuCard.com and Las Vegas Bouquet, LLC Administration and Administration reserves the right to remove incomplete, vague or low-level memorials.
38.-Buy / Sell publications are not allowed and the directory administration reserves the right to remove such publications.
39. The membership fee authorizes any active user to edit, add, update or update their virtual interactive profile. When you cancel your account and do not cancel your publication, the published material becomes automatically owned by DiBuCard.com.
40. In the event of a breach of one or more of these points, the DiBuCard.com Board reserves the right to:
41. a) the introduction of individual user access restrictions
42. b) to waive the publication of the contact details of the company
43.c) Block user account and publication for revocation or permanently.
44. In the event of breach of the applicable regulations and blocking of publication, the user waives any claim for payment made.
45. You have the right to appeal against the decision to block a user account or publication in writing no later than 10 working days after the user’s account has been blocked. The appeal must be sent to email firstname.lastname@example.org or to the DiBuCard Customer Service, 1815 W. Charleston Blvd. suite 6., Las Vegas NV 89102, USA. The DiBuCard Board is obliged to consider the user’s appeal within 30 days of receiving the appeal. Until the appeal is considered, all activities and publications in the DiBuCard collection will be suspended.
46. The Board of Directors of the DiBuCard.com and Las Vegas Bouquet, LLC reserves the right to change the contents of this Regulation and to launch the new version at any time and without notice.
47. If you have a complex IT system running on a large scale such as the DiBuCard.com, there may be a technical failure due to hardware issues or software independent of the board. – The DiBuCard collects no liability for any failure of the information system and does not reimburse any costs incurred by you in connection with the faulty operation of the portal.
48. The DiBuCard.com collections organization is not responsible for the quality of the data coming from the database of companies cooperating with the service. When making an entry in the database, the user accepts all the rules.
49. In cases not regulated in these regulations, the provisions of the Database Protection Act apply.